- Associate Dean Professor David Harris
- Executive Assistant to the Associate Dean Karen Robertson
- Executive Officer Amanda Burke
- Senior Lecturer, Medical Education Dr Amanda Harrison
- Clinical Skills Educator tba
- Clinical Skills Co-ordinator, Stage 2 Co-ordinator Jerome Fernandez
- Education Support Officer, Stage 3/4, PrInt Izam Mujir
- Education Support Officer, Stage 1 Margaret Fernandes
- Education Support Officer, Stage 3 & Electives Officer Angela Wallace
- Sub Dean, Surgery Dr Mauro Vicaretti
- Sub Dean, Medicine Dr Vincent Lee
- Postgraduate Co-ordinator A/Prof Steve Vucic
- Deputy Postgraduate Co-ordinator Dr Justine Gatt
- Deputy Postgraduate Co-ordinator Dr Eddy Kizana
- Postgraduate Unit Student Officer Naomi Muir
- Administrative Assistant Sondra Edmonds
- Administrative Assistant Lillian Mah
- Accountant Michelle Wypych
- Assistant Finance Officer Anu Srinath
Professor David Harris
David Harris is Associate Dean of the Westmead Clinical School at Westmead Hospital. He is Director of Nephrology and Dialysis in the Western Sydney Renal Service. Previous executive positions include President of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology, Chairman of the Medical and Scientific Advisory Committee, Director of Kidney Health Australia and Editor-in-Chief of the journal Nephrology. Currently he is Chair of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) Publications Committee and Education Committee, Chair of the Advisory Committee of the Australasian Kidney Trials Network, a President of the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology and Chair of the Fellowship Program of the International Society of Nephrology.
David's laboratory research interests are focused on interstitial inflammation and novel treatments for progressive chronic renal disease, and his clinical research interests are in dialysis and progressive chronic renal failure. He has published more than 250 articles, mainly in the areas of his research interests.
David has been interested in teaching at all levels throughout his medical career, and in particular enjoys tackling the exciting challenges of medical student teaching at Westmead.
Despite his advancing years he is still passionate about a number of potentially unhealthy extracurricular activities like skiing and off-road marathons.
Dr Amanda Harrison
Amanda has been working as Senior Lecturer in Medical Education. Her main emphasis is student and tutor support, remediation and evaluation.
Contact the Clinical Skills Co-ordinator, Stage 2 Co-ordinator
Margaret joined the Clinical School in 2008, and is responsible for the Stage 1 students.
Margaret previously worked at Westmead Hospital in medical administration and also at the University of New South Wales and the University of Auckland.
Dr Mauro Vicaretti
Mauro is a vascular surgeon dealing with all aspects of vascular surgery and medicine. Special interests are in endovascular therapies for occlusive and aneurysmal arterial disease, the diabetic foot, and infections in vascular surgery.
He is involved in vascular education at all levels especially to post-graduate medical students. Mauro is presently involved in research in the genesis of atherosclerosis.
Contact the Sub Dean
Dr Vincent Lee
A/Prof Steve Vucic
Dr Justine Gatt
Dr Eddy Kizana
Naomi joined the Postgraduate Unit - WCS in January 2002, and provides support to the Postgraduate Coordinator, Professor Jacob George of the Westmead Clinical School.
She is responsible for postgraduate student enquiries and coordinating postgraduate related matters such as interviews, courses and seminars.
Contact the Postgraduate Unit Student Officer
Contact the Accountant
Contact the Assistant Finance Officer