The University of Sydney currently uses several learning management systems. Sydney Nursing School's eLearning sites have been developed using Blackboard Learn 9.1.
Where to get help
- If you are having computer troubles or difficulties with your login name and password, contact the Computer Access Labs or ICT help desk at or by calling +61 2 9351 6000.
- If you are in an eLearning session, the Help button at the top of each page will give you quick, simple answers to most straightforward problems.
- For further assistance you can contact the eLearning Helpdesk by clicking on the Sydney eLearning Student Support Page link in the footer of each site.
- If you have queries about the subject matter within the units of study you should contact the unit of study coordinator.
- On the eLearning welcome page, select Unikey access to your eLearning sites and you will be directed to the standard university authentication page.
- Simply enter your UniKey details – login name and password – in the space provided and click Log in. If the details you enter match the University database, you will be connected to your eLearning environment, and in particular, a page called ‘My eLearning Sites’.
- If the details you enter don't match those in the University database, an error message will appear in red: saying either that ‘You have entered an invalid login name', or that ‘You have entered the wrong password’. If this happens, check that you do not have Caps Lock on, and try again.
- If you are getting an error message unlike those described above, you should check out our comprehensive help pages.
Your UniKey login name and password is printed on your initial confirmation of enrolment.
More information on eLearning