Hospital Pharmacy Reference Group
Terms of Reference
To provide advice and guidance to the Dean of Pharmacy with respect to the academic activities of the Faculty as it relates to Hospital Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy and to provide a regular communication channel from the Dean about activities and changes which will impact on Hospital Pharmacy practice.
The Hospital Pharmacy Reference Group meets on a quarterly basis.
- Ms Terry Melocco (Chair) – Director of Pharmacy, St Vincent’s Hospital
- Mr Steve Crago – Chief Pharmacist, Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Ms Sue Brown – Clinical Pharmacist, Bowral Hospital
- Mr Terry Maunsell – Director of Pharmacy, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Mr Peter Barclay – Deputy Director of Pharmacy, The Children’s Hospital, Westmead
- Mr Stuart Bond - Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District