How we help
Our staff join us from all over Australia and the globe. They come here for a diversity of opportunities at every level – roles that engage their intellect and contribute to exceptional career growth.
We provide advice early in the recruitment process, to ensure your decision regarding relocation is an informed one. SydneyRecruitment consultants will ensure all possible support is provided to help you in the successful planning and implementation of your relocation to Sydney and transition to your new role. Assistance may be available for:
- temporary or permanent accommodation advice
- information on schools/childcare
- advice on where to find the services you need.
SydneyRecruitment is supported by specialised University human resource, immigration and relocation support relating to:
- visa applications and requirements
- relocation policy and support
- superannuation and salary packaging.
In order to ensure the very best service to our staff and their families, we also have strong relationships with a number of key external partners. These include:
- health insurance providers
- relocation and settlement services
- tax and financial advisors
- banking and funds managers
- short-term accommodation options
- relocation consultants who may assist with long-term property sourcing.
Before you arrive, we can begin assisting you with advice on relocation to Australia, accommodation, banking and the service providers most appropriate for your particular circumstances.
For more information on how we can assist you in your transition to your new role, contact your SydneyRecruitment consultant.
Immigration matters can be time-consuming and appear daunting. Our Immigration & Relocation team is a specialised unit, dedicated to advising on and supporting your application process. We will help you obtain all the information you need to successfully lodge your application and work with you throughout the process.
Find out more.