All applications, modifications and annual reports for Human Ethics are submitted and managed online via IRMA (Unikey required). Paper copies and emailed versions are no longer required or accepted.
About human ethics
- Do I need ethical approval?
- Where do I get approval?
- Commercially sponsored and non-University of Sydney applicants
- Who approves my application?
Apply for human ethics approval
- How to apply
- Completing the application form
- Guidelines and procedures: help with specific topics
- After you've applied
Already have approval from another ethics committee?
Manage your project
- Your responsibilities once you receive human ethics approval and tips and tools for managing your project, including:
- requesting extensions and modifications
- reporting adverse incidents
- reporting grievances
- record keeping and data management
Forms and templates
Legislation and policy
Legislation, codes and policy relevant to human ethics.