Contact us

Where is the Child Care Information Office?

You can find us on Level 5 of the Jane Foss Russell Building G02, City Road (beside the Wentworth Building), Camperdown Campus.


If you are seeking information regarding child care services at the University, you are welcome to contact the Child Care Information Officer.

Telephone: (02) 8627 2004

When are we open?

The Child Care Information Officer is available between 10:00 am and 4.00 pm - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.

Who are we?

Ms Cathy Thompson Child Care Information Officer