Student support services and programs
- Accommodation Service provides students with information regarding accommodation options and a listing service of private rental accommodation. The service is located within Equity Support Services.
- Financial Assistance Office provides interest free loans and bursaries to students in financial need.
Health and Welfare
- Counselling Service provides short-term, problem-focussed assessment and management of students’ personal and University-related problems. The Counselling Service is also involved in response to crisis and critical incidents involving students.
- Child Care Information Office provides information about children's services for students and staff of the University.
- Disability Services facilitates students with disabilities having access to facilities and services that minimise the adverse effect of their disability.
- International Student Support Unit (ISSU) assists International students develop successful strategies for coping with the personal and University-related problems and the challenges of living and studying in an unfamiliar culture. The ISSU is involved in response to crisis and critical incidents involving international students. ISSU services are also available to students’ accompanying family members.
The Office of the Director Student Support Services oversights the:
- Multifaith Chaplaincy Centre - Visiting chaplains are professional women and men who have been appointed by their faith community and officially recognised by the University to provide spiritual support and pastoral care to students and staff on campus. Whilst chaplains are part of the University life, they are not employees of the University.
Student Support Services coordinates: