Graduate Academic Skills (GAS)
What is Graduate Academic Skills (GAS)?
- GAS is a 5 week very high level intensive academic English course.
- GAS prepares you for admission to the University of Sydney undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
- GAS classes are 20 hours per week.
- GAS classes can be morning classes from 8.30am to 12.55pm or afternoon classes from 1.05pm to 5.30pm.
What is the tuition fee?
- Tuition fee for GAS is $2,550 per course
- GAS reinforces academic skills such as writing essays, listening to lectures, participating in tutorials and presenting seminars.
- GAS helps you facilitate the transition to university study in Australia and introduces you to critical thinking, research skills and learning strategies.
What do I need to enter?
- You will have with a confirmed offer for entry to the University and a minimum IELTS score of 6.5.
- GAS can be taken in combination with Advanced Skills for Academic Success (ASAS) or separately
Which GAS course is best for me?