Music Undergraduate Cross-Institutional

The information on this page applies to future students. Current students should refer to their faculty handbooks for course information.

Studying an accredited music course at another institution? You can apply to study a music unit of study at the University of Sydney, which can be credited to course requirements at your home university. For information about specific music units of study, please see the Sydney Conservatorium of Music’s website.