You will be contacted by email with information about the enrolment dates and process. Semester 2 commences on 28 July and enrolment is likely to be undertaken three weeks prior to your commencement
The University is moving to an online enrolment service which will allow you the convenience to enrol at any time and from any place, during the enrolment period. Information about the enrolment process and resources available to you to assist you make choices regarding your study program will be available in coming weeks on the enrolment support website.
If you are enrolling in semester 1 2014, and are unable to attend your faculty enrolment session, you may be able to nominate someone else to enrol on your behalf (proxy enrolment).
- Before I enrol - steps to proxy enrolment
- I'm enrolled - what to do next
- I have a question
- The Proxy Enrolment Form (186KB PDF)
If you are unable to arrange a proxy to enrol on your behalf, or cannot attend your scheduled enrolment please contact your faculty to discuss alternative arrangements.
To arrange a proxy enrolment and authorise someone else to attend the scheduled in-person enrolment on your behalf, please undertake the following:
1. Complete and sign the Proxy Enrolment Form (186KB PDF). We know that it may not always be possible to provide your proxy the original signed form, so a scanned copy will be accepted at enrolment.
If you are unable to download and print the proxy authority form, a signed letter nominating and authorising another person to act on your behalf for your enrolment will suffice.
2. Provide your proxy with clear instructions regarding the requirements of your enrolment. These instructions should include:
- the course you are accepting your offer in
- the time and place of your enrolment
- the unit(s) of study you intend to undertake in 2014. For assistance in making your study selections, visit handbooks online
- your contact details; including a nominated correspondence address
- details of any financial scheme arrangements you intend to make for your course (eg if you are an eligible Commonwealth supported student opting to take HECS-HELP)
- if you are a permanent resident, you will need to provide the date your permanent residency was granted
3. Read and understand the University Privacy Statement and Conditions of Enrolment (87KB PDF).
There will be some important enrolment-related tasks that you, as the student, must complete in order to finalise your enrolment. Outstanding enrolment requirements may include:
- completing, signing and submitting your Commonwealth Assistance forms (if applicable). This should be done as soon as possible but no later than relevant census dates
- completing the online photo submission process within 72 hours of enrolling in order to obtain your Student Campus Card.
- presenting any original documentary evidence as required by the University
- ensuring your personal, contact and course details are correctly recorded by the University. You can do this online through your MyUni account.
At enrolment, your proxy will be provided a Proxy Enrolment - Student Checklist (57KB PDF) which will contain information on these tasks that you need to complete.
If you have any further enquiries regarding proxy enrolment please contact the Enrolments Office by telephone on +61 2 8627 8211 or
via email at .