School of Electrical and Information Engineering
The University of Sydney
Phone : +61 2 9351 3015
Desk : 3W-49, J12
I am working as a researcher and software developer in Learning & Affect Technologies Engineer (Latte) research group in the School of Electrical & Information Engineering. My main research interests are in Text Mining.
- ELEC3610: E-Business Analysis and Design (2008-2010)
- ELEC5619: Object Oriented Application Frameworks (2008-2010)
- EBUS5003: E-Commerce Systems (2007)
- iWrite - Academic Writing Support
- Glosser - Automated Essay Feedback
- Social Networks for Collaborative Learning
- R. A. Calvo, S. T. O'Rourke, J. Jones, K. Yacef, P. Reimann (to appear). Collaborative Writing Support Tools on the Cloud. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies.
- O'Rourke, S. T., & Calvo, R. A. (2009). Analysing Semantic Flow in Academic Writing. Paper presented at the 14th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2009), Brighton, UK, pp. 173-180.
- O'Rourke, S. T., & Calvo, R. A. (2009). Visualising Social Networks in Collaborative Environments. In S. Murugesan (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Web 2.0, 3.0 and X.0: Technologies, Business, and Social Applications, IGI Global, pp. 817-827.
- O'Rourke, S. T., & Calvo, R. A. (2009). Visualizing Paragraph Closeness for Academic Writing Support. Paper presented at the Ninth IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2009), Riga, Latvia, pp. 688-692.
- O'Rourke, S. T., & Calvo, R. A. (2008). Analysing Social Knowledge. Paper presented at the HCSNet SummerFest '08 Speed Papers, Sydney, Australia.