We've got lots of ideas for interesting honour's projects within the Sydney Playground Project.
The list below is an example of what kind of projects we have in mind:
- Test of Playfulness scores –from video footage of children playing
- Boys vs Girls on the playground
- Creativity tests
- Classroom performance
- Changes in fundamental motor skills
- Effects of the playground intervention on children’s cortisol levels
- Investigate social skills – with a focus on cultural/gender/age aspects
- Are Australian norms comparable to American norms?
- How and why are children moving around in class?
- Extension of SoCARP – social interactions and activities on the playground
- Extend the TRiPS method
Please contact Anita Bundy for more information.