We supported a passionate group of young people to share their ideas to spark change at TEDxYouth@Sydney.
Government policy on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander affairs must promote university excellence, writes Dr Michael Spence.
A specialist in ethical funds management has been awarded a coveted BOSS 'Emerging Leaders' MBA Scholarship.
- Anzac Day Dawn Service in the quadrangle 23 April 2014
- Thai insights at Sydney University17 April 2014
- Computers beat brainpower when it comes to counting stars 17 April 2014
- Free Anzac Day forum on Australia's foray into World War One15 April 2014
- Cinecity global showcase of 60 second architectural films15 April 2014
- The Con's trifecta for Australia's richest violin prize14 April 2014
- Scholarships open pathways to dentistry study for Aboriginal Australians14 April 2014
- University announces inaugural bond issue10 April 2014
- Who is the greatest Chinese leader of the past century?9 April 2014
- Groundbreaking research highlights little support for shark culling9 April 2014
- Kaldor Public Art Projects moves into SCA7 April 2014
- New campaign aims to improve access to university7 April 2014