Campus cleanup - bulky waste collection
6 February 2012
The University is providing a free - campus only - bulky waste collection service to dispose of unwanted items that are occupying space in your work area.
Place your unwanted e-waste, furniture, non-lab equipment or any other non-hazardous material at one of our designated collection points by close of business Friday 18 February.
Collection points include:
- Engineering - the Engineering car park between the Civil and Chemical Engineering buildings
- Physics - in the car park behind the Physics Building
- Madsen - against the wall of the Madsen Building in the lane way between Madsen and Chemistry
- Pharmacy - the rear of the Pharmacy Building on Technology Lane
- Blackburn Building - in the laneway between the Blackburn Building and Oval No 1
- Mallett Street and Medical Foundation buildings - car park loading dock areas.
- old lab equipment
- individual items over 25kgs
For more information contact the Campus Assist Service Desk on 9351 7838.