Position Vacant - Policy, Networks and Communications Manager
11 July 2011
The Australian Healthcare & Hospitals Association [AHHA] National Office in Canberra is currently looking to appoint a Policy, Networks and Communications Manager.
Working with the Executive Director, the Policy, Networks and Communications Manager will:
1. Manage the Association's policy development, advocacy and campaign program, including advising on policy topics, to support the interests of members specifically and the public health sector generally.
2. Maintain and develop the Association's Networks including:
- Policy Groups to inform the policy development, advocacy and campaign program;
- Communities of Interest to inform the Association's representation of special interests shared by healthcare providers by profession, sector or location.
3. Manage the Association's communications program, including:
- Keeping the Association informed on a daily basis of all health industry news;
- Preparing / distributing media releases and articles and backgrounding journalists as required;
- Producing and editing the Association's magazine, e-healthcare brief and policy monographs and special publications.
More Information is available here:Position Description
Contact: Terrie Paul
Phone: 02 6162 0780