Scheduled maintenance on University systems, 7 April
28 March 2013
ICT will be performing scheduled maintenance to upgrade its SAN system on Sunday 7 April between 7am and 5pm. During this time a number of systems will be impacted.
Services that will not be available for use include:
- Advance (Advancement services)
- FlexSIS and Student Self Administration
- Integrated Research Management Application (IRMA)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- personal (fs1) and departmental (fs2) shared drives
- Planning and Reporting (Hyperion)
- Research Information Management System (RIMS)
- Sydney Student
Services that may be affected include:
- Virtual desktop (student computing facilities)
- Servers hosted by ICT
Services will be restored to normal operation by 5pm. Any changes to the above schedule will be communicated on the ICT service status webpage.
If you have any concerns about this scheduled maintenance, please contact the ICT Helpdesk.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and cooperation.