Need to use a computer these holidays?
4 December 2012
During the vacation, from 24 November 2012 to 4 March 2013, computing areas on campus will be available as follows:
- Fisher Library Access Centre: open during library hours, staffed Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Law Access Lab: open during library hours, not staffed
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music (SCM) Access Lab: open during library hours, not staffed
- Wentworth Learning Hub: open 24 hours until 18 December. Open during building hours from 2 January and not staffed.
- PNR Learning Hub: open between 9am and 5pm, not staffed.
- Carslaw Learning Hub - West: closed in December. Open 24 hours from 2 January and staffed Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
All other computing spaces will be closed throughout the vacation period for general maintenance. If you need IT help while on campus, you can visit the Fisher Access Centre or contact the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000.
For more information on operating hours and staff availability, visit the Student IT website.