Student IT update
20 August 2012
Whether you're new to the University or returning this semester, make sure you're aware of all the IT services you can access.
- Download the App!Blackboard, unit of study info, maps, events, and more.
- Access free computers and internet on campus: general computing spaces and learning hubs.
- Connect your own laptop ormobile device to the University wireless network.
- Set up your virtual desktop, a Windows 7 environment that you can personalise with hundreds of course-specific software applications.
- Save your documents using SkyDrive, a free service giving you 7GB of storage space as part of your Sydney Mail account.
- Visit one of our learning hubsand speak to our friendly support staff for general IT assistance.
- Bookmark the 'service status' page for daily updates, and follow the University on Facebookand Twitterfor broadcast messages about service status.
Fore more information, visit the student IT website.