INFO DAY - 3 JANUARY 2013
14 December 2012
When:Thursday 3 January, 9.30am to 4pm
Info Day is your opportunity to explore the University of Sydney and speak to staff and students about your options. We will have staff from all faculties to answer your questions.
What's happening at Info Day?
You'll be able to:
- attend mini lectures about different areas of study
- get one-on-one advice about your options
- find out about our support services
- find out about student life at Sydney
- take tours of the campus and of your accommodation options.
Throughout the day, campus tours depart regularly from the Clocktower (in the main quad), and we offer tours of the faculty buildings and residential colleges.
You also have the opportunity to experience some of the entertainment offered throughout the year by the University of Sydney Union on the entertainment stage.
For more information, please visit the Info Day website.