Now available: Australian International Law Journal Vol 19, 2012
22 May 2013
The Australian International Law Journal is published by the Sydney Centre for International Law (SCIL), in conjunction with the Australian Branch of the International Law Association.
The 2012 issue contains symposium papers, a range of peer-reviewed articles, case notes and book reviews of relevance to practitioners and students of international law.
In this issue, topics covered include:
- the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples;
- protection of Australian cyberspace;
- libel 'tourism' in Australia;
- WTO Membership barriers;
- positive obligations of the EU;
- regulation of illegal timber importation;
- judicial aberrations in private international law;
- international arbitration in Australia; and
- deep seabed mining.
For further information or to purchase the Journal, visit the Australian Branch of the International Law Association.