Climate change and Australia
7 May 2012
Professor Ben Saul and Associate Professor Tim Stephens contribute to this new book which aims to provide a clear, balanced account of the science on climate change, how it is affecting the planet and Australia, and the policy options available to Australia and the world to deal with it.
- Warming to a Global Challenge
- A Crisis in Slow Motion: The Science of Global Warming and the Response Needed
- Climate Change and Australia: A Vulnerable Continent in a Vulnerable Region
- Global Climate Law and Politics:
- From Rio to Cancún and Beyond
- Australia's Response to Climate Change
- Climate Change 'Refugees'?
- Climate-Related Displacement and Migration
- 'Climate Wars'?
- Conflict, Security and Climate Change