Access and work permits

The forms and information on this page must be referred to and completed if you are accessing spaces on University of Sydney campuses.

This is part of the process for safely accessing controlled areas such as plantrooms, roof and internal roof spaces, electrical switch rooms, lifts, scaffold erection and construction sites.