University of Sydney Handbooks - 2012 Archive

Download full 2012 archive Page archived at: Wed, 02 May 2012 14:20:23 +1000


Postgraduate coursework covers:

  • graduate certificates
  • graduate diplomas
  • coursework master's degrees.

Students enrolled in coursework programs which include supervised research should also refer to the section on research degrees.

Postgraduate coursework degrees are described in detail in the University of Sydney (Coursework) Rule 2000 (as amended).