From 2002 onwards the Key Centre's working papers are available to download from this website. Papers from 1991 to 2001 are available to purchase in hard copy, please email email@example.com for purchase details.
- Genetics of traffic assignment models for strategic transport planning
- Bliemer, Raadsen, Brederode, Bell, Wisemans and Smith
- Keywords: Traffic assignment, strategic transport planning, spatial and temporal interaction assumptions, fundamental diagram, model capabilities
- Entry patterns of low-cost carriers in Hong Kong and implications to the regional market
- Kung Wang, Kan Wai Hong Tsui, Liping Liang and Xiaowen Fu
- Keywords: Traffic volume changes; Route entry; Low-cost carriers; Hong Kong
- How much is too much for tolled road users: toll saturation and the implications for car commuting value of travel time savings?
- David A. Hensher, Chinh Ho and Wen Liu
- Keywords: toll saturation, budget constraint, multiple toll roads, value of travel time savings, new empirical evidence
- Modeling airport capacity choice with real options
- Yibin Xiao, Xiaowen Fu, Tae H. Oum and Jia Yan
- Keywords: Airport capacity choice; Capacity investment; Real option; Demand uncertainty
- Disruption Costs in Bus Contract Transitions
- David A. Hensher, Chinh Ho and Corinne M. Mulley
- Keywords: Contract transition, Disruption costs, Stated choice, Offer assessors, Mixed logit, Bus contracts
- Experience conditioning in modal choice modelling – Does it make a difference?
- David A. Hensher and Chinh Q. Ho
- Keywords: Experience conditioning, revealed preferences, frequency of use, mode choice, willingness to pay, elasticities
- Productivity foregone corrections
of the value of business travel time
- Baojin Wang and David A. Hensher
- Keywords: value of business travel time savings, The Hensher equation,
productivity in travel, project evaluation
- Social marketing and the built
environment: What matters for
travel behaviour change?
- Liang Ma, Corinne Mulley and Wen Liu
- Keywords: Social Marketing; Built Environment; Travel Behaviour; Difference-in-Differences
- Joint estimation of mode and time of day choice accounting for arrival time flexibility, travel time reliability and crowding on public transport
- Chinh Q. Ho and David A. Hensher
- Keywords: MetroScan; Mode and departure time choice models; Travel time reliability; Crowding; Arrival time flexibility; Operational travel demand models