From 2002 onwards the Key Centre's working papers are available to download from this website. Papers from 1991 to 2001 are available to purchase in hard copy, please email email@example.com for purchase details.
- Genetics of traffic assignment models for strategic transport planning
- Michiel Bliemer, Mark Raadsen, Luuk Brederode, Michael Bell, Luc Wismans and Mike Smith
- Keywords: Traffic assignment, strategic transport planning, spatial and temporal interaction assumptions, fundamental diagram, model capabilities
- Entry patterns of low-cost carriers in Hong Kong and implications to the regional market
- Kung Wang, Kan Wai Hong Tsui, Liping Liang and Xiaowen Fu
- Keywords: Traffic volume changes; Route entry; Low-cost carriers; Hong Kong