- Enhance your potential for academic success in your degree program.
- Develop University of Sydney ‘graduate attributes’.
- Master the tasks required at university.
- Learn alongside high-achieving peers from around the world.
- An undergraduate or postgraduate firm offer from an Australian university.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
What will I learn?
- Deepen your understanding of the University of Sydney ‘graduate attributes’: research;
critical thinking; ethics; and global communication.
- Learn through an integrated series of lectures, tutorials and practical skills workshops.
- Prepare a research paper, academic presentation and participate in a conference.
- Receive targeted feedback from university-qualified teachers.
- Benefit from a follow-up consultation with your teacher after program completion.
Advanced Skills for Academic Success student
CET has encouraged me to broaden my perspective and challenge what I already know to make space for new learnings. That experience has proved crucial when I started working in a multicultural environment.
Schedule in 2018
||No. of weeks
||Hours per week
||Uni start date
||CET application deadline
|29 Jan 2018
||23 Feb 2018
||Sem 1 2018
||5 Mar 2018
||15 December 2017
|25 June 2018
||20 July 2018
||Sem 2 2018
||30 July 2018
||11 May 2018
The course fee for the ASAS program is $1,950, plus $300 for administration fee and $125 for materials.