Engineering Leadership Scholarships
Industry experience and leadership development while you study
Are you interested in taking your engineering career further, faster?
The Engineering Leadership Scholarship is one of the most valuable engineering undergraduate scholarships offered in Australia in terms of financial support and leadership development.
This scholarship provides many opportunities including:
- An annual structured professional experience placement program with some of Australia's leading firms - so you can graduate with business and leadership skills without having to extend the length of your degree
- Leadership insights, including working with Design Researcher Professor Andy Dong, the Warren Centre's Chair in Engineering Innovation, and with the John Grill Centre for Project Leadership
- Direct access to an industry mentor
- Access to a valuable industry network with regular functions where you can meet with alumni, government and industry leaders - including from your sponsor organisation
- Additional support through online networking forums
- An annual stipend of $18,000 (tax free) to support you financially through your 4 year degree.
Is this scholarship suitable for you?
If you are looking for an engineering degree that extends your academic ability and provides you with an accelerated pathway to develop your context-based leadership capability, this scholarship is for you. In your application you will need to demonstrate your strong interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities, creativity, innovation and self-motivation.
This scholarship is not based entirely on academic results however a high ATAR is required. If you are expecting an ATAR over 98 (or equivalent), you should consider applying.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply
Applications for Engineering Leadership Scholarships are now closed.