Graduate entry Masters degrees
Be a positive influence
Studying with us will equip you to become an agent of change. You will learn how to shape the future through tenacity, excellence and imagination. You will discover how to create and apply new knowledge, so you can make a real difference to the health outcomes of individuals and communities.
Graduate Entry Master’s (GEM) degrees
The majority of our GEM applicants are accepted from a range of study backgrounds so you don’t need an undergraduate degree in health to apply.
These courses do not permit students to defer their offer.
Students will accept and enrol online.
Round 1: offers released.
Round 2: offers released 8th January 2015 through UAC
26 February 2015 - GEM Orientation both Domestic & International
Student will accept and enrol online.
Applications for 2016 will open mid-February 2015
International students should refer to the GEM offer process for information on important dates.
GEM courses that do not need a prior degree in health:
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Rehabilitation Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Counselling
- Master of Speech Language Pathology
- Master of Diagnostic Radiography
GEM courses that require a previous health/science background:
Fees and scholarships
- Information on fees and fee-help is available from the University's postgraduate coursework website.
- If you are in need of financial assistance please visit the Financial Assistance Office.
- The University and the Faculty of Health Sciences also offer a number of scholarship opportunities and study prizes to assist students in pursuing their studies.