Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 17 No. 3
- Chris Cunneen, Racism, Discrimination and the Over-Representation of Indigenous People in the Criminal Justice System: Some Conceptual and Explanatory Issues
- Terry Carney, Complex Needs at the Boundaries of Mental Health, Justice and Welfare: Gatekeeping Issues in Managing Chronic Alcoholism Treatment?
- Richard Edney, Contested Narratives of Penal Knowledge: H Division
Pentridge Prison and the Histories of Imprisonment
- Michael Briody, The Effects of DNA Evidence on Property Offences
- Jude McCulloch & Bree Carlton, Preempting Justice: Suppression of Financing of Terrorism and the ‘War on Terror’
- Emilie Priday, Thinking About New Directions in Juvenile Justice:
Risk and Cognitive Behaviourism
- Mindy Sotiri & Jim Simpson, Indigenous People and Cognitive Disability: An Introduction to Issues in Police Stations
- David Indermaur, Changing Attitudes to the Death Penalty: An Australian Perspective
- Scott Guy & Barbara Hocking, Times of Pestilence: Would a Bill of Rights Assist Australian Citizens Who Are Quarantined in the Event of an Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) Pandemic?
- Elizabeth Stanley, Sabine C Carey and Steven C Poe (eds) (2004) Understanding Human Rights Violations: New Systematic Studies, Ashgate, Aldershot
- Scott Poynting, Tariq Ali (2005) Rough Music: Blair/Bombs/Baghdad/London/Terror, Verso, London and New York
- Patrick Jobes, Neil Chakraborti and Jon Garland (eds) (2004) Rural Racism, Willan Publishing, Culmcott House, Cullompton, Devon, United Kingdom