Qualitative Health Research
Qualitative Health Researchers examine the human experience; using interviews, focus groups and observation they add to the evidence-based emphasis in medical and health care program design and delivery.
Qualitative Health Research course structure, core and elective units of study.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Critically engage with qualitative methodologies and traditions.
- Observe and interview individuals and groups including managing focus groups.
- Apply qualitative findings and analysis to the design of programs and research projects at a deeper level.
Qualitative Researchers are in demand from:
- Clinical Research Organisations (CROs)
- Federal agencies such as the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare and State departments of Health
- Non profit, non-government and advocacy organisations
Why study Qualitative Health Research with us
We offer the first structured postgraduate program of training in qualitative health research in Australia
We provide practical training by industry practitioners, sophisticated engagement with theory and methodology and solid preparation in current health issues.
Training in Qualitative Health Research will enhance your application for a degree by research at the School of Public Health.
Study programs available
- Master of Qualitative Health Research
- Graduate Diploma in Qualitative Health Research
- Graduate Certificate in Qualitative Health Research