In this section, learn about Aboriginal Nations and their traditional protocols for communication as well as the relationships, trade and travel between them.
- What is it that Aboriginal people draw from their places of Country?
- Why is it important to intimately know Country to move around?
- Why is it important to know Aboriginal protocols for communication and travel?
- Discussion of traditional languages and introduced languages.
- Communication across language groups for survival and conservation of environmental resources.
- Is bilingual schooling important for Aboriginal people?
- What are the implications of loss of language?