Research in the Sydney School of Public Health
Public health and health service research is recognised as an institutional strength of the University of Sydney. The Sydney School of Public Health is associated with several institutions and centres to advance research in areas of importance to public health.
We can offer students access to high-quality supervisors with expertise in a broad range of research topics.
- 2011 Research citation impact - the h index - PDF
- Center for Obesity, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Research centres
- Research projects
- Publications - list of our publications since 1995. Indexed by year, author, publication type and title.
- Public Health Publications with 100 or more citations - PDF
- Research opportunities
- Grant success
- Qualitative Health Research Collaboration