Current version: 1.6 rev.3
VESPER is a now distributed as a shareware program. The program will operate with full functionality without registration, however it will gently (for 10 seconds) remind you of its status on entry and exit. By all means test the program for suitability and ruggedness before considering registration, but by registering you are supporting the continued development of the program and the publication of a User's Guide. Both these things will occur, but at a much slower pace without the support of those who find the program useful.
To register, fill in and print the VESPER Registration Form. Email or post the registration form to us, and we will e-mail you a registration serial number. Academics/teachers contact us at the PA Lab.
The PA Lab has taken all care to ensure these programs are operationally sound. However, these programs are supplied 'as is' and no warranty is provided or implied. The ACPA assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential that may result from the use of these programs.
- Windows 95/98 or Windows NT 4.0 (Service pack 4) or Higher
- Windows 2000/Me/XP/Vista/7
- Min. disk space 6 MBytes
- RAM: min. 16MBytes
- Best viewed: Resolution min 600 x 800 pixels, 16-bit colour
- Click the following link: Download VESPER 1.6 (about 6MB)
- Save the file
- The file is compressed in zip format, unzip the file using WinZip
- Double click on the "Setup.exe" icon
- Follow the installation prompts
- To register Vesper download the VESPER Registration Form
Running the program
Select "VESPER" from the windows "Start" button (or run the "VESPER Interface" program).
VESPER User's Manual
If you have any questions or comments, please email .